Monday, February 21, 2011

Long weekend

I woke up to a very gloomy Presidents day! Thunder, lightening, and alot  of rain. I'm very stressed already, even before I rolled out of bed, over the fact that Zach had a four and a half day weekend. Getting him back to work...efficiently, can be daunting. Zachary has a few projects on his agenda that are behind and he has a sneaky way of avoiding them! Since I am helping paint my Mother's new apartment, we wont be catching up in the next three days and he KNOWS it! On an up note, Zachary bowled a 131, 118, and 158 yesterday! His highest is 189, and I know in the next year he will break 200. He's looking good at bowling and seems to really enjoy it.


Last night we hosted our churches youth group at our home! It was so nice to have the kids here. Zachary has missed church all this year because bowling is at the same time. Youth group is usually held right after service when Zach is still bowling. The Leaders of our group wanted to include Zach and decided on a Sunday night get together. Everyone seemed to enjoy it! I LOVE knowing Zach can be himself around his church friends. Something every dyspraxic parent DREAMS about! Not an easy road to get to, but IT CAN HAPPEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment